Understood around the world as an abbreviation for company, corporation and commerce, .co domain names are easy to recognize, simple to remember and flexible to use. They offer international recognition in a landscape where it’s essential to register a domain name with care — not just settle for what's available.
There are lots of domains specialized for a specific use or region, but dot co is like that all-star player on a championship team. It’s an all-around performer, a whiz when it comes to versatility and memorability. When you’re ready to take the field with your next idea, make sure to start with a .co domain name.
Why go with a .co domain extension?
- It’s meaningful, memorable and intuitive for people around the world.
- It’s relevant for individuals, businesses and organizations.
- It gives businesses and brands the chance to create a worldwide footprint.
- It appeals to today's socially networked individuals and entrepreneurs.
- It’s built on industry-leading technology, enhanced security and the latest protection mechanisms.
- It’s new enough – and short enough – that it’s easier to get a memorable domain.